Saturday, September 18, 2021

Another Top Born

What a FUN project! I was worried about the placement of all the pieces, but once I drew a foundation circle from the center, it actually went pretty well. And that Misty Fuse fusible...a dream to work with when getting everything set it. 

Cathedral. Pattern by Alison Glass
Once again, my camera is taking less than stellar pics; this looks much better in person. I can't wait to quilt it! 

Once this was finished I found another "kind of" kit in my little retreat bin (seems like this stuff is multiplying in my studio) to work on. I've got the main body constructed and now just need to get those borders built and added on. 

Still no bobbin case in the mail. In fact, we haven't received mail since Tuesday. Our mail guy is really behind apparently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...