Saturday, September 4, 2021

Before the Weekend Commences

I was able to get a little sewing in yesterday in between customer drop offs and weekend festivities. 

Here is the scissor row put together in its entirety.

Sew by Row; Row 1
How's this backing for the burger (Blue Plate Special) top?

The burger backing
And my neighbors' daughter and son-in-law didn't know what I was talking about Thursday night when I mentioned my long arm (they've never been in the house I don't think). I snapped this pic so I could show them what a long arm actually is. 

DW
I'm off to visit with friends, make new friends, and watch the weekend unfold for all the kids, dogs, and adults to enjoy. Happy Labor Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...