Friday, September 10, 2021

Eating Trends

In the autumn months it seems our metabolisms tell us to start eating comfort foods. I know my appetite usually increases two fold and the kinds of foods I crave are carbs and fats. Oddly, the opposite seems to be happening with both Jim and me. What's up with that? 

Here's what was on the frame yesterday afternoon...

Paulette's second QOV
I had to text Caleb to ask about the center sculpture and what it was called. The Battle of Iwo Jima thus naming the quilt after it. What our fellow soldiers have endured during war time. The loss. The sadness.

These two QOV's will be finalized today and since it's Friday, I may slip one of my own tops onto the frame to do quickly before loading for Monday. 

Not much was done on the Sew by Row because I was tackling two quilts at once with Paulettes projects. Oh, and my burger quilt is now bound as well. I figured since I was working two bindings, why not three?

Future fabric bundles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...