Monday, June 6, 2022

A Day For Me

Because I don't long arm on Sunday, I took the day and spent it doing gift things for others. While these aren't for me, it was projects I got to work on instead of customer quilts. 

The turtle for Lisa and Dave's baby due in August
Lucy wanted to help model...
Fit for a baby
Once the turtle was completed I moved on to more beds...
Three done...three more to go
This is a house warming gift for Caleb and Lia when they get back at the end of July.

Orkin is due here (like now) and Linda M. is coming by to drop off (another) time sensitive top at some point today. 

Here's what's on the frame for the next few days...

Evelyn W's grad top for her grandson
Pics as it's evolving coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...