Friday, June 3, 2022

It's Friday!

This week went by so very fast! Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Sue L's Boy Scout top
This is going to have a combination of free motion, ruler work, and computerization put into it. Whew!

I have a new customer coming (soon) to drop off [another] deadline top. I was perusing my log and found another one that needs to be done before the end of the month that will need to go on after the t-shirt quilt coming. AND...this Boy Scout top needs to be done quickly as well. I guess I'm a machine after all. 

Don't know if the neighbors are going to make it up this weekend, but we have no other plans (that I'm aware of) so should be able to get some quilting in to try to keep on top of all these immediately needed quilts. So much for working on any of my own things huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...