Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Soaking in the Puppy Loves

Lucy was rather snuggly yesterday. Maybe she felt the upcoming vet appointment today to get spay. Needless to say, I was a little behind.  

Marcia's Wine quilt is quilted, but I still need to get it off the frame, trim and call her. 

This is my latest quilt top quest...

Talk about snuggly
This is the pattern I went to Elm Creek and picked up the flannels for. I've got all the pieces cut out and can start getting him pieced after "working" today. Although, the pattern is rather ambiguous in the instructions. And some of the pattern pieces had asterisks next to them, but I can NOT find any instructions denoting what the asterisks are actually for. Guess I'll find out during construction. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...