Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Rainy, Weird Day

My bug guy was supposed to be here between 8-10 yesterday. Yeah, right. Had to deal with that while quilting in the morning.

Once the bug guy finally got here and did his thing, it was well after 1:00 before I got to sit down to lunch. And then while finishing lunch, a customer came to drop off the time sensitive top next on the long arm. 

Meanwhile, I was still stitching away when I could on the t-shirt top and here's some of what's going into it...

Looking Good!
This is looking pretty darn good I think. 

More of this today as I'm about at the half-way point. Hazel has to go to the groomer this morning and once I get back home, hopefully, Lucy will cooperate and let me work the rest of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...