Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Surprise

Jim took this morning off to take the girls to the vet. He insisted he could handle both of them by himself and for me to enjoy a quiet morning to get chores done, etc. What a nice way to begin the day.

Here is some more quilting detail of Janice's quilt...

Love my echo foot!
And needless to say, since I'm showing you more quilting, it's obviously not done yet. Maybe today? 

Rosie is officially decommissioned. Which is where I ended up after working until after 5:00 yesterday. It was a beautiful weather day and Jim was down there by himself (didn't even take Lucy down), and my quilting mojo ran out. Sometimes the machine needs to be shut off early; for both of our sakes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...