Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Guild (Guilt) Day

I really wanted to go up and sew with the ladies all day in Oscoda. BUT...Lucy is not even a week post-op and I have a mountain of tops still sitting here in the queue. I'll run up tonight for our monthly meeting but to be gone all day right now just wasn't in the cards.

Here's what's on the frame today...

Tina's Vintage Flea Market
I've already started the border and have rolled once. Hopefully this will go rather quickly since I have another duplicate top sitting there right behind this one for another client. 

Speaking of Lucy. She wanted some attention yesterday and kept creeping closer to my feet to get some loves. 

"Here I am Mom"
Terribly hot weather again today but at least there's a little breeze to help those who have to work outdoors in this kind of stuff (Jim and Ben). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...