Saturday, June 11, 2022

Interesting Response

While at the funeral yesterday, we hugged and offered our condolences and the family responded with, "Don't be sorry. She's wanted to go to the Lord for years now." The family seemed relatively relieved that Aunt Lil was now in Heaven with Jesus. 

Once we got home, it was still daylight out so I started in making another bed. On the previous night, I was able to get the border started on Linda's top...

Feathers
She basically planned out how she wanted this quilted, so I'm just having to do the actual work and not too much thinking. Which is good. With all the storms rolling through last night and again later today, my sinus headache is stronger than usual. 

Jim has tractor guys coming this morning and the girls arrived home all worn out from their stay at Luanns. Well, Hazel is tired. Lucy wants to play and Hazel is having none of it. I'll work most of what I can today but our neighbor, two doors down, is up right now, and you never know what that will bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...