Thursday, June 16, 2022

Back to Square One

I had forgotten about how the dogs have to be cuddled and watched closely when they come home from getting spay. Lucy is all snuggles this morning and is occasionally groaning with pain. Poor thing. So, I don't know how much work I'm going to get done over the next day or so until she starts feeling better. And even then, we're [supposed] to keep her quiet for two weeks?!?

Here's what's on the frame for an indefinite about of time...

Jean S. has a classically made top here
And it's getting spiced up a little with some cheddar threads in the black blocks. As well as a little computerized quilting, some feathers in the border, and some light quilting in the pieced blocks. 

If the weather settles down (hot, hot, hot), Jim and I will need to mow this afternoon. The lawn is looking pretty shaggy and I have customers coming tomorrow and Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...