Monday, June 20, 2022

No Small Project Sunday

Mom is somewhere in Colorado taking a vacation. We are responsible for taking care of her plants, both inside and out, while she is gone. We had to head to town for some bathroom (and other) items anyway, so we dropped by her place to take care of this new 10-day chore. 

From the cut-off's of the Lumberjack, I have double sewn the half square triangles to make another smaller quilt (rather than wasting this very soft flannel). Here's what I've got on the design wall from them so far...

What to do in that border?
I think I'll utilize the remaining green colors for a different green on each side. I haven't made a baby quilt for the new grandson yet and I guess this will be his. It's not very "baby-ish" in looks, but it will be extremely soft for him to snuggle on/under. 

Raging storms last night north of us but we just received the tail end of of it all. Wow! did the rain ever come down around 1:00 this morning. Sounded like I was in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...