Monday, June 27, 2022

Small Project Sunday

Our grandson, Zechariah, was baptized yesterday down in Lansing. I was supposed to go. Our doggie daycare lady wasn't available. So just Jim headed down. And, he assisted the kids in the construction of their deck. Which they are replacing. So it was like a normal work day with him being gone all day. Except, I didn't do that. Work, I mean. 

This is what I made...

A new shopping bag
This is one of three I hope to make. It's from this pattern...
Sorry about the sideways pic
After I finished the first one (because all three bags are included in the kit), I looked down next to the thread cabinet and found a WIP I had completely forgot about. I figured I better finish that before starting a second or third bag. Here's the finished top. 
Cotton Cuts Mystery BOM 2021-2022

My fabric selection for this project was Tula Pink and I can't wait to get this on the long arm. But, alas, I will have to since I have many more customers ahead of my own needs. 

When I was nearly done getting those borders on, Jim arrived back home and we spent some time sharing our days' activities as well as a reunion discussion and playing with the girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...