Wednesday, June 1, 2022

A Little Diversion

Tina's quilt was completed early last evening (the girls were being uncooperative in the afternoon yesterday). I have to get this turtle quilted as we have a (tentative) baby shower coming up in the next couple of weeks. And there's still a LOT to do on this after the quilting.  

This is a turtle?
I'm going to finish this out this morning. Get the back on and quilt it zippy fast and then get the next "needs yesterday" top on (Pat's t-shirt top). Hopefully, all before lunch. I have a feeling that may be a stretch. But goals are set in sand aren't they?

Had some not-so-good news delivered yesterday. Jim's Great Aunt Lil passed away in her sleep night before last. She was 105. Looks like we'll be attending a funeral soon. Thankfully, we have a wonderful dog sitter, who during circumstances like this one, is willing to make room for the girls in a pinch. And...she's a quilter! 

Aren't most quilters just the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...