Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Didn't Make It

I didn't make it to guild last night, but I did make my quilting goal yesterday. Goals? I set myself a goal everyday when I start a top. My goal yesterday was to make it to the 3/4 mark on the one I showed yesterday, and I JUST about made it.  

This sun setting late is keeping me in the studio longer, which is good for the customer. Not good for my back. Which I'm feeling this morning.

Here's some of the quilting going into Tina's quilt...

All free motion and ruler work
I'll continue on with this and load the next identical (or nearly identical) one later today. 

The girls are rather froggy today. The chipmunk under their deck probably started it all first thing this morning. I got them to hold still for a nanosecond earlier...

Playing in dads bed


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...