Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Two Weeks Tomorrow...

...since Lucy's surgery. She gets her stitches out and, an added bonus, I get to take Hazel with me tomorrow to get her annual heartworm check done. This could be very interesting. Hopefully Jim will be able to ride along and assist since he's pretty slow at work right now.

Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Janice D.'s Simple, yet very elegant top
All this negative space gives me permission to have some fun. This was loaded yesterday afternoon (customers in the morning as well as a backing wash/frame iron before lunch). I'm about 1/3 of the way into it.

Having some wandering feather fun
These take forever to do, but they are so pretty and I just couldn't resist. The girls seem rather goofy and playful this morning; probably the cooler weather. Hopefully they'll calm down enough soon so I'm able to work. 

I worked on a second bag last night but just got it started so I'll work on that tonight if I get Janice's quilt done. 

I have made a business decision to change my current web hosting company from Vista Prints to UENI. with VP I was having to make all the changes, drive the account, write and edit content, insert pics, decide on color schemes, etc. UENI will do everything for me. I just give them information and they do the rest. And it's a one-time fee rather than an annual fee. Since my web site isn't the basis for my clientele (seriously, very few actually look at it), this will be a perfect solution and still be present to the public. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...