Monday, June 13, 2022

Small Project Sunday

Elm Creek Greenhouse and Quilt Shop is open on Sunday. I have a new pattern I needed to get fabrics for and would have normally gotten them from Pieces. BUT...she doesn't carry flannels and this particular top is definitely going to need flannels. We started there yesterday morning and did a little shopping elsewhere in our travels.

Once we got lunch and watched a few movies, I moved into the studio to work on the beds. I had one to finish and another to start. But then I finished the last one and now have a complete set. 

Aren't these cute?
I have to run the sashing in between the columns, and then find a border fabric that will work. I'll dig around in my stash and see what I can find that may work. Otherwise, the Pieces Sidewalk Sale is coming up this weekend and I'm sure I'll be able to find something there. 

Meanwhile, Linda's quilt top is waiting for me to get started. It should be able to be finished today and I have one more in the time-is-of-the-essence situation sitting in the queue to load next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...