Thursday, June 9, 2022

Funeral Attire

We have a funeral to attend tomorrow. Jim's Great Aunt Lil was 105 when she passed last week. We are heading north of Torch Lake first thing in the morning, but have to drop the dogs off first on our way. Meanwhile...I have nothing complete around here to wear. When was the last time I wore heels?

Getting back to quilting things. Evelyn picked up her t-shirt quilt already this morning and thank you for the WONDERFUL tip Evelyn! Tips are always appreciated and provide me with money for more fabric. 

Here's what's kind of on the frame this morning...

Linda's Top: Winter's Glow
I say it's kind of on the frame because I'm waiting for my wool batting delivery to arrive. It should be here around lunch. The piece of wool batt I currently have is 1" too short! UGH! Once it arrives, I'll start diving right in since this is another time sensitive project.

I started on another bed block last night once Linda's top was all marked and ready to get into. I'll continue with this after I dig through more closets to try and find a funeral outfit that will work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...