Saturday, June 18, 2022

Finished...and Not

I'm finished piecing the top of the Lumberjack. He's faceless right now, which kind of gives him a creepy feel, so I didn't snag a pic. But we have to run errands this morning in Midland and will get the required 200% pattern enlargement done for his facial features and get them on later. 

And Jean's quilt is not finished. I had three customers drop off yesterday, one pick up and a trip over to Pieces for the annual sidewalk sale. By the time I returned home, the wind was howling (again), and I wasn't feeling the long arm vibe. 

I put more quilting into Linda's quilt via the sit-down (per her request) and pieced the Lumberjack together instead. 

Once we return today, I hope to finish Jeans quilt, but we have a lot of people up this weekend and you never know how the turn of events happens with all of that.

Our poppy finally matured and turned into something. It's not red like most other varieties...

Pretty Poppy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...