Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Another Finish

Linda's quilt is complete and Marcia's is on the frame this morning already basted in and started...

A Wine-y top
Marcia said to have fun with the threads, so I'm kind of doing that. After working on the frame for eight hours I moved to the beds. It's a top!
Snoozy beds
I may sneak this one onto the frame after Marcia's is complete just to get it basted in and ditched. Or...maybe I'll just do the whole thing on the frame. It's at the size almost too big to stick under the sit-down and I have kind of a time deadline with it. On to the next project. Yay! Don't ya love starting new projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...