Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Groggy

Despite my being extremely groggy yesterday, I accomplished a lot in the studio. The Amish with a Twist was taken off of DW. This quilt for Mary was its replacement...

Stunning!
I love the jewel tones in this quilt. After I loaded, basted in, and started the ditching on this quilt, I loaded this top onto Bernie...
Terry's Log Cabin in Grays/Blacks and Reds
I love, love, love theses colors in Terry's quilt. I didn't get it basted in until after working Mary's quilt for most of the daytime hours. 

I'll be working these two for another couple of days. The weather is gloomy outside, but with my new lights and the music in the background, it's the perfect time to quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...