Tuesday, January 31, 2023

-3 This Morning

And the furnace just keeps on running. Wait until I open the other studio door, then it probably won't ever shut off. 

Started both Pat and Barbs second quilts yesterday. I tried to get a pic of Pats, and here it is...

The sun was a welcome addition
It's supposed to be mostly sunny today too. But it messes with the eyes. The thread I'm using is very blending so it's hard to see what/where I'm at while quilting this out. 

I didn't grab a pic of Barbs quilting so far. It was dark out and this next one is dark thread on dark fabric and the pics were not coming out at all. I'll continue to work two these through today. I've put on my warmest, fleece-lined leggings and my warmest fleece top to stay warm out there in the window-lined studio. BRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...