Saturday, January 21, 2023

Here's what's on Bernie this weekend... 

All hand embroidered
I have four of these that are similar to do over the next month. These will take a lot of time and patience to complete; all that embroidery and the backfill behind it means slow free motion stitching and ruler work. 

Here's what's on DW for the next few days...

Terry's Dots and Snowballs
No long arming today (yet). We headed off to West Branch this morning to do a little grocery shopping. I'm going to sketch this Dots and Snowballs out on my iPad to see of I can come up with something cool. I have an idea but want to give it a "trial" quilting first.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...