Monday, January 23, 2023

SPS Continued...

...and my aspirations were met. Which is unusual. Oftentimes I'll get sidetracked and not complete what was spinning around in my head, but alas, a Spartan basketball game captured the husbands attention and I was able to more easily focus. 

Here's the Call Me Crazy block #3...

Number three
Here's the Farm Girl Vintage Block #2...
Pie anyone?
And the binding is on Jill's granddaughters quilt so I'll be calling her in just a few minutes to deliver the good news. 

After I finished the FGV block last night I cut out the next block for later today (this week) which is half the battle. Picking out the fabrics and then starching them takes as much time as the construction I think.

Terry's quilt is the main focus today with a little of Barbs quilt thrown in later tonight. If I don't get too wrapped up in that, maybe some FGV piecing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...