Friday, January 27, 2023

Self Care

Had to take some time out this morning to color my hair. It was looking pretty dull. 

Pat's quilt is not quite half done. But now that I know what I'm putting into it, it'll go quicker. Sometimes half the battle is trying to figure out a quilting plan and what each block/border/sashing strip should get. And they should be cohesive, not just some random pattern that doesn't work with the others.

Here's some of the quilting detail going in...

Three borders/sashing strips to decide on 
Barbs blocks are all done. I just need to get the final borders completed and then I can load her second top. My visiting customers yesterday ended up rescheduling partly due to colds, partly due to the roads. I was looking forward to having some socialization this week, but this gave me ample time to throw down some thread. 

I cut out for the next FGV2 block but didn't have enough energy to get it together last night. Maybe tonight?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thread Changes

A lot of long armers out there won't change threads. You pick one (or they will for you) and that's the color thread you get through...