Monday, January 16, 2023

Passwords

When you get a new phone, or device, or change something on your account, a password is usually required. I tried to change my email password last night and it kept telling me to choose something different because it was too close to previous passwords. How do you keep them all straight? Geesh!

Here's what I worked on this weekend...

Call Me Crazy Blocks 1 and 2
I'm going to do the main (focus) block in black and white and the remaining blocks in a different color way for each block. I'm planning on sashing these and there will be two borders around the whole thing, so I'm only going to need to make one (plus six more) of each block each week to get a 7 x 8 layout. 

I tidied up the studio yesterday and fiddled with our new Verizon account for a while but that's about all we did. Jim and I have been running pretty fast lately and we needed to movie-veg for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...