Monday, January 30, 2023

Happy Monday Morning

And what a beautiful view I have to work with all the new fallen snow. Here's what's on DW today...

Pats second quilt top
I still don't know what I'm going to put into this one. I went to sleep last night thinking about it and have come up with a few ideas.

Here's what's on Bernie this morning...

Barbs second of four
I do have an idea about what's going into this one. But things can change once I start laying down thread.

I did this block in the FGV2 top yesterday...

Watermelon and Fork
I have the next block cut out and ready to piece maybe later tonight. And, in case there's any interest, here's the new kitchen floor. 
Partially completed at this point
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...