Tuesday, January 3, 2023

I Love Surprises

I did work on this little project on Saturday night after Jim got home from work...

So True!
I just have the binding to attach, making the retreat number to four so far. Which is what I'll be doing today...getting ready for a five day retreat. And continuing to pull down Christmas things. And moving stuff out of the upstairs bathroom. Jim will be installing flooring up there while I'm retreating. 

Jim's belated birthday surprise (that I wrote about on Saturday) was a meal with all of his children. The four of them haven't been together in their entirety for over four years. We drove to East Lansing and met them all there. He was brought to tears. 

From L to R: Jim, Caleb, Ben, Penelope, Andrew, and Tristan

Penelope and Tristan are the grand kiddos from Ohio. Jim hasn't seen Penelope since she was barely walking.

There will be some more quilting on Amish with a Twist and I need to load a top onto Bernie at some point today once I get through all the other stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...