Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Tunes

I've probably talked about this before, but it's that important to me. Music. Jams. Tunes. Especially when I'm working in the studio. It just gets into my being; my whole soul. It depends on what I'm working on as to what I listen to. Country, jazz, rock, easy listening, classical, or a combination thereof. You can probably find me dancing a time or two in there too. 

Here's some quilting detail on Terry's quilt...

Terry's snowball quilt
I'm almost to the half-way point on this one. 

Here's some quilting detail on Barbs first quilt...

Diamond crosshatches
I'm going to "theme" each one of her four quilts. This one is diamonds. I'm not sure what I'll theme the others. I'll have to wait and see what they need once I get them loaded. But that won't be for a bit. It takes me about three hours to do one row on these. And since Bernie gets my evening time, I'm not as quick on him as I am DW. 

We have a tree (or two) being taken down across the lake at what we call the "Hurley's" house. That may be distracting today, but I'll try not to watch too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...