Sunday, March 1, 2026

Accomodations

I had a customer call yesterday morning when I was working on caddies. She lives about an hour away and said they were coming to Clare. Could she drop off two quilt tops to be worked? Since it was a low-key day out in the studio and we weren't planning on going anywhere, said she could bring it them on over. 

I will accommodate clients as best as I can. It would be silly for her to make an extra trip since she was already in the area. Jim was none too pleased as he was in his underwear pulling stitches out for me on DW. Did I mention I can no longer count? Here is where things went south...

The five he pulled should have been a six
I'll have to restitch those today at some point. Not sure where my head was at last weekend when I put all of those in. Who knows?

I did get two caddies done yesterday and the second row is in the temperature quilt. 


I know I don't usually spend time in the studio on Sunday, but yesterday afternoon turned into a pseudo-Sunday since Jim was having some sick issues. I was worried about him and wanted the dogs to stay quiet so he could rest so the girls and I snuggled on the couch while watching movies most of the rest of the day.

He's feeling a bit better today and is going out to get some fresh air to see if that'll help. I'm going to play in the studio: Make a caddy, do my strip, and then work on some houses since today we have moved into March. As you can tell above, I'm only up to February 6th so there are quite a few I need to still make before being caught up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...