Monday, March 2, 2026

All Caught Up

The temperature blocks are all caught up to the information available at this time. Row three is in...

Here are pics of the last weeks strips in the 99 strip quilt along with corrected numbers I might add...


One caddy was made; all of the above before lunch.

Since Jim was still a little under the weather and he had a basketball game to watch in the afternoon anyway, I retired back to the studio after lunch/movie to work on Rita. Her first two columns are constructed and are together...

I'll be working Virginias Stars and Shadows quilt most of the day today. I have to remove Dianes quilt from Bernie and load her next backing on to start frame ironing it and will weave all of that into my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...