Monday, March 16, 2026

Not Much To Report

I did go out to the studio briefly yesterday to see where I needed to head with my coat. I thought if I had just a small amount to tackle I would get that done so I could bind the outside of everything. There were actually four steps to go and two of them were pretty major; attaching the hood and measuring/making/attaching the wrist binding. 

I came out of the studio a few minutes later. 

While I was puttering around doing other stuff, Virginia texted me on one of her backings so I sent her a pic of the girls. She loves animals as much as we do!

Hello!
I'll be working on Marty most of today. Lots of negative space to work with and it's not getting done by itself. 

Jim is out dealing with a saturated snow situation in the driveway. We received three to four inches of snow yesterday morning and then heavy rain all afternoon and into the late evening. The temps are right at freezing and he wants to get the snow off before the temps start falling later on. Otherwise we have any icy mess out there and he doesn't want that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...