I felt like I was coming down with a cold yesterday. Itchy, watery eyes, snotty nose, sneezing, and a lot of sinus drainage causing me to cough. But, I didn't have aches and chills. Nor did I have a severe headache. I think I'm developing allergies.
And, yesterday, I took Virginia's quilt off the frame, trimmed and folded it in order to get it ready for pick up. Virginia has lots of cats. Jim thinks it's a cat allergy. And I didn't do my eye drops yesterday so it very well could be.
Despite my wading through all the head things I was dealing with, it was a very productive day. I started on DW to do my daily strip. After, while I was working my daily caddy my phone rang. It was one of my regular customers (I guess all of them are regulars now since I'm not taking any new business) and they were coming to the area. Could she drop off a top? Sure, I'm just puttering around the studio.
Jim was working on his very first loaf of hand-made bread. Doesn't this look yummy?
| We love bread! |
| All transferred |
While I was waiting for the backing to get frame ironed on Marty, I constructed the strip sets for the cowboy boot quilt...
| Ready for cutting |
No comments:
Post a Comment