Isn't the landscape not so pretty in March? Everything is brown and there's really nothing very nice to look at. Except in the studio. I get to look at beautiful quilts all day so I feel very fortunate.
Dianes quilt was finished in the early afternoon and I moved over to this quilt after...
| Hometown |
| Border treatment |
After working a little later I jumped over to DW to get the two days worth of strips completed. From there I worked on the temperature quilt blocks for the past week and have those all caught up. Monday seems to be a good day to work those.
I did one block in Scrappy Goodness and then it was nearly 8:00. Where does the time go?
Jim is at the vets this morning with the girls getting their annual physicals and shots and their meds for the summer. Wow, is it quiet around here with everybody gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment