The morning started out on Bernie working on this next piece for Diane...
| Some celebratory ribbons |
Yesterday was one of those days when I LOVE working out in the yard. It was sunny and warm-ish and no bugs. Can't stand bugs. But everything is still frozen into the soil and I had 'real' work to do in the studio. Jim got a lot done though. He loves being outdoors.
He also made me this...| Long Arm Ruler Rack |
Another beautiful sunset last night as I was making a caddy, quilting my strip on DW, and working through the Scrappy Goodness blocks...
| Just breathtaking |
And phase 1 sewing the scrappy goodness blocks together is complete. I pieced the remaining six strip sets and then they had to be joined at the top and bottom to make a tube. Next step? Cutting out (160) 2 1/2" strips from the tubes. Oh boy.
| Ready for cutting up |
No comments:
Post a Comment