Friday, March 27, 2026

Long Projects

After getting through Dianes quilts over the next week I noticed I have several tops that are long-to-complete projects. Most of the remaining quilts in queue are a week or better in working. Not that Dianes aren't, but I know I've done several of the quilts in queue already and they all want same but different quilting in them as the previous ones already completed.

Here's what I'll be working on today...

The middle is embroidered, kind of
Borders take the longest to work. They require a lot of planning and sometimes math. But while I was going to sleep last night, I was "working" the first two in my head and today while I'm working through those, I'll work through the next one in my head.

Bernadettes quilt was finished late in the afternoon and am already frame ironing another back on Marty; the only large quilt top Diane left me last fall.

After working, I made a Scrappy Goodness block, did my strip on DW, and then completed three more pineapple blocks. I discovered I am short on the background fabric. Jim has to find a box somewhere in town to ship out Judy's Tie quilt today and then he'll head over to Pieces to get more background fabric for me while I'm here working. He's such a great husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...