I just received a notification that four years ago tomorrow we headed to Wooster, OH to pick up Lucy. Has she really been with us for four years?
Yesterday started out on DW doing my daily strip. From there I made a caddy and then started digging into the coat.
Lunch was late because I was playing with that the rest of the morning and shortly after our movie, the neighbors had camp fire and we were down there until almost dark.
I spent the rest of the night whip stitching down the pockets and hand binding the hood.
I want to work on it some more today, but last time I spent a Sunday out in the studio, I woke up sick. My body is telling me a day to rest is mandatory and being sick on the couch does not count.
Oh, and I had another call yesterday from a quilting customer. Did people forget I'm not open on Saturday? I've been pretty lax about turning my business phone off Friday nights to prevent this but apparently I'm going to need to start doing it again.
I see reading and knitting in my future today. We have a winter storm raging outside and it sounds like a good day to just rest and relax.
No comments:
Post a Comment