Friday, March 13, 2026

Welcome Back Winter

It's certainly a poopy weather day out today. Woke up with three inches so far and it's still snowing. It's a wet, heavy snow; the kind needed for making a snowman. It's sticking to everything and it looks so pretty.  

Meaning, I should be pretty productive today. 

After all of our errands and getting home late for lunch, I did get out in the studio to get some work done. Dianes quilt should be finished today and I'll be moving over to Judy's on Marty afterwards. No pics yet of that one.

I was starting to get a little tired after working well past quitting time. Getting a later start in the day does that I suppose. I decided to get caught up on some caddy's since that's mostly sit-down work. Five caddies later and I was rejuvenated a bit. 

I jumped on DW to catch up on five days worth of strips...

The evens

The odds
I wanted to do more; catching up on the Scrappy Goodness and maybe working some of the cowboy boots, but after long arming on DW I was getting pretty worn out. I guess I did enough for my 'first day back' post sickness.

I do still have a cough and I'm still kind of fuzzy headed, but I'm going to pretend none of that is present. Sleep last night was elusive until nearly 3:00 and I'm attributing my fuzzy head to that. I can pretend, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...