Wednesday, March 18, 2026

Shipshewana

I just found out my non-quilting mother is heading to Shipshewana tomorrow. She's staying at the same hotel we stay at during our retreats (Blue Gate Garden Inn). I'm so bummed! There are a few seats left on the bus, but I have a customer coming tomorrow and a meeting (retreat related) on Friday at 11:00. And, it's not just the expense of the trip, but the shopping that'll get ya.

Sigh.

Here's some more quilting eye candy on Judy's Tie quilt...

Center of the middle ties

Perimeter of the center ties
I did my strip last night on DW, two Scrappy Goodness blocks, attached the sleeve binding on the coat, and sewed the last binding around the perimeter of the coat as well. I started hand stitching that down and am nearly half-way done. Jim may take the remainder over since my middle finger is now numb. 

I have all the temperature houses caught up and the frames are ordered for the caddy's. 

I received a message from a lady wanting pricing on E2E quilting through my web site. She must have missed the banner at the top indicating I wasn't taking new customers any longer. I called her back (got voice mail) and let her know the situation. I referred her to Sarah across town for E2E services. 

More on Judys quilt today. I'm past the half-way point so the schedule in my head is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...