Thursday, October 20, 2022

Another Rush

I had two quilts dropped off last night (around 7:15-ish Jim said) and one needs to be done asap. It's for Bittersweet Quilt Shop in Pinconning. It's a holiday quilt and of course, needs to be displayed for the holiday quilt makers. 

Having said that, here's what's on DW today...

Holiday Critters
She is specific on what she wants in some of the areas, and not so much in the others. Bernie is still sporting the Angela Walters Quilt-Along quilt. I had to turn it last night because I didn't want to chunk the side grey border areas...
Some of the quilting and those grey borders
I had a customer come and drop off during the afternoon hours (my normal business hours), and I have another coming today to pick up. 

A previous customer of mine, who has since acquired a Bernina long arm, just like mine only with the robotics attached, wants me to come up and give a long arm lesson. So, I'll be heading out early tomorrow morning to Presque Isle so no blogging either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...