Monday, October 3, 2022

Sunday = Funday

It's funny that when I don't quilt on DW first, Bernie is a lot easier to handle. I think I'm used to DW's bulk and resistance and then hop over to a machine that is half the weight and has very little drag. 

The 9-Patch is off of Bernie now and my panels are on...

The panels for Ellies cover
I've straight lined two of the panels, continuous curved with an echo on one and I'll probably just straight line the next two. The odd ball one is going to be in the front, wanting to do something a little "fancier" in that one. 

I'll be working on Joni's quilt most of the day since I didn't work at all on Saturday. I may be finished with it by the end of the day????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...