Friday, October 28, 2022

Houston, Baby!

Still working on Janice's top on DW. Diana's top is the actual first quilt I've worked on Bernie. We started last night (man he quilts like a dream). So here's what's on Bernie today... 

Diana's beautiful wooly wall hanging
Linda McGibbon, from Lakeview Quilting, designs quilt patterns and generally does her own quilting. She has had me do a few custom pieces in the past to include this one...

Going to Houston
This is being featured on the cover of the Timeless Treasures catalog and it is also going to Houston. This exact quilt! Linda obviously made it, but I quilted it for her and I'm so honored!!

Had a nail appointment today. Went to Pieces and found a cute kit with books on it to make for somebody (probably my dad) and have chores yet to do this morning before turning on the machines. 

The neighbors are getting the framing put in for their new deck and Lucy has determined, loudly, they don't belong there because before I left this morning, was barking up a storm. She hasn't discovered them since I've gotten home, and hopefully she won't. Her little bark is a bit nervy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...