Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Last Kayak Trip

I took my last kayak trip last night. It was so peaceful. The colors are changing in the trees lining the lake, the wind was virtually nil, and wildlife scooting from place to place as they make their trek south were constant companions during the ride. I didn't dare venture too far as the shot(s) I received for my temporary crown were starting to wear off. 

I did manage to get a few tops loaded onto DW/Bernie. Here's what DW is wearing today...

A Harry Potter quilt for Debbie M.'s Granddaughter
I have to locate a Harry Potter themed E2E for the center. I've started the piano keys in the border and did so while frame ironing the backing for what Bernie is wearing today...
The bikini girls
This is one of my tops and while the C's and us were down with Covid in 2020, Lia, my DIL, sketched some tattoos onto some of the girls. I'll incorporate those with thread once I get there. I have a feeling this one will be on the machine for a while. 

Bug guy coming sometime today. I have to open the neighbors' house up for him once he decides to show as both houses get the same day treatment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...