Sunday, October 2, 2022

Small Project Sunday

I actually started the small project yesterday while Jim was watching MSU lose (again). I have all the "base" pieces put together for Ellie's new cover, but now they have to be quilted. And both machines are tied up at the moment. 

I could just straight-line the pieces together, which I may end up doing, but that machine is put away. And even if I did get it out, I don't have a table to work on with it. Hmmm??? This may be a retreat thing I end up finishing there. Which is a week from tomorrow. 

After piecing together the bases for Ellie, I moved over to Bernie and got another row in. Here are a few of the blocks...



I love quilt-alongs. They take forever, but now that I have two machines to long arm on, it's pretty fun doing this with people around the world. 

I'm going to work on this some more today (no customer quilting on Sunday) and see if I can get it done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lighting

Lighting is everything. Especially when the eyes start aging. Quickly. I've noticed overhead lights even on a cloudy day, despite all my...