Tuesday, October 18, 2022

First Snow

While I was working on Janes quilt yesterday morning, that familiar unwelcome (to some) white stuff started floating past the studio windows. And then a little more started falling. Within an hour we had white ground. 

Three days after my birthday
Of course, it didn't stick around, but it was pretty for the little bit of time it was here.

Continuing on with Janes quilt today (seems like it's been on the frame forever) and it should be done. I was supposed to go to Oscoda for the QQQG meeting, but my grandson decided to share his cold with grandma and so I'm not feeling particularly well. Sore throat, stuff nose, headache. Bleh. I don't want to spread this around so I'm going to stay here. Plus, there's more snow in the forecast. 

I did get the charity quilt quilted before shutting down for the night. I'll get that off today and get another one loaded; if my energy stays with me (crossing my fingers here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...