Thursday, October 6, 2022

Two at Once

While DW was stitching out the Harry Potter edge-to-edge, I was working on the bikini ladies with Bernie. Talk about cool!

The first set of tattoos
I finished the Harry Potter quilt and then loaded this late in the afternoon...

Ann V.'s paper pieced deer
I have all the ditching done and the borders quilted, now I just have to decide what to put behind that deer in the blue area. 

I finished the sewing machine cover for Ellie...

New sewing machine cover for the Elna EF1
After working outside for a bit on the deck screws (we have to tighten them down a couple of times a year), I came back in, made some new mini canvas side leaders for DW and Bernie both (the only set I had was falling apart)  and worked some more on the bikini ladies while Jim was putting up cider-as well as other things around the neighborhood. 

I have a customer coming shortly to pick up and drop off both, and that's all I'm expecting so far today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...