Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Appointment Week

It's funny how life goes isn't it? Some weeks I have nothing outside the house in the way of appointments. This week, well, that's another story. Dentist later today (to deal with that filling I lost last month), bug guy tomorrow, nails on Friday. Interruptions, but necessary nonetheless. 

Joni's quilt was finished yesterday. It's still on the frame drying with mark(s) removal. 

A little of the quilting detail
The panels were also taken off of Bernie last night. Today I'm unloading Joni's quilt, and loading one on each of the long arms. Not sure who/what is up making it a surprise for tomorrows post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...