Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Comfy Clothes

There's a certain type of clothes I like to wear when I'm working. I have to do a lot of bending, kneeling, standing on my head, crouching, stretching, and slithering behind machines. Wearing restrictive clothes gives me shorter patience and higher stress. Yesterday, after the customer(s) left, I immediately changed from my go-to-town attire to something more long arm conducive.

I'm not expecting anybody today (of course, I say that and then I get a call/text) therefore leggings, a nice heavy sweatshirt (weather has changed back to 'normal' fall weather) and my Ariat boots provides me with the work clothes of choice, though not as visually appealing, the dogs simply don't care. 

Here's what's on Bernie today...

Janice's Sensational Stars
Janices top is the first customer quilt to be worked on Bernie. Hurray!

Sue's top is still on DW and if I really buckle down and quit farting around here, I should (should, should) be able to get that finished today.

I was expecting only once customer visit yesterday and ended up having three. In the past two days I've received eight (yep, eight) new tops in for quilting. Let the holidays begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...