Tuesday, October 25, 2022

New Crown

Had to pop into town first thing this morning to get my new crown. Feels kind of weird since the huge filling I had in there broke off a while ago and they had a hard time matching the exact structure. 

Here's what's on DW today...

Sue L's Outback quilt top
I have two customers coming today to drop off and I'll be working Sue's quilt in between. I'm still working on the cabin panel on Bernie, but should be able to finish that one up later this evening. 

I'm feeling very confident to be able to put customer quilts on after this one is finished. It took a while to acclimate to the different buttons and how the machine differs from the Fusion in performance, but what I'm creating meets my criteria and he sews like a dream. 

Another beautiful autumn day in store possibly allowing me to be able to open the studio windows again to enjoy the warmer weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...