Saturday, October 29, 2022

Life

It's funny how life gets in the way of things, isn't it? We had to do some grocery/supply shopping last night and didn't get home until almost 8:00. This morning we leisurely got around (the dogs were very cooperative) and then headed into town for more items we didn't get last night. 

And then last night I couldn't take it any more. I ordered the red snappers for Bernie...

Red Snappers are on order
For those non-long arm folks, red snappers make loading a quilt way less time consuming and, in my case, way less dangerous. The pokes I received while loading Diana's backing still hurt and the one is in between my fingers which is constantly getting irritated. 

While Jim is out grooming Hazel, I'll be long arming this afternoon since I didn't work this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...